Safari for Windows is available and it runs smoothly, that’s a fact now. Initially, when Apple officially launched Safari for Windows ecosystem, it was criticized widely for being too buggy and unstable. Over the time, as expected, Apple has developed it’s very browser much suitable for Windows. As of most of the websites and video sites, today runs on HTML5 and Safari browser for Windows has been developed to improve HTML5 support. Faster page loading and stability have also been improved in the latest version of Safari for Windows.
You know that your PC can run multiple browsers at a time. While most of the Windows users opt to use Google Chrome browser, many are also looking for the alternative browser on Windows. Firefox, Opera, etc. could be great picks for an alternative to Chrome, entering the club Safari has now managed to gain lots of demand among Windows users.
So, if you are also among those looking for the slick designed ultimate browser to run on Windows, here is how you may download Safari for Windows computer.
Apple Safari for Windows:
Windows browsers are known for stability, convenient page loading, HTML5 support, etc. Keeping these factor at the core, Apple has improved their browser to counter Windows PC requirements and came up with a great tool that is now user-friendly, bug-free, and super-stable.
Viewing online videos with HTML5 on fullscreen is now possible in Safari as well. Adding to that HTML5 Geolocation also introduced to the Windows version of Safari. With the help of highly URL predictive bar, users may now get exactly what they search on the web before pressing the Enter key.
Let’s take a quick look at both Pros and Cons of Safari for Windows.
- It comes with a Cover Flow that allows viewing bookmarks in iTunes format.
- It gives a pro appearance and page loading speed is awesome.
- The top pages feature lets you to quickly access the most visited pages from a single page.
- The Reader feature allows you to open and view multiple contents on a single page.
- There is also a Private browsing feature that lets you access the web in incognito mode.
- Not so many plugins are available compared to Chrome or Firefox.
- The font style Reader cannot be changed.
- During the setup of the browser, it also installed other useless components.
Well, as comparing the Pros and Cons, we concluded that Safari is a worth-having browser for Windows computers. It’s also a very light in weight is now available officially.
Download Safari for Windows
The Windows version of Safari is being updated regularly with new features added. It’s a free tool to use. Here is what Apple has to say about their Safari browser, “With a simple, elegant interface, the Safari browser gets out of your way and lets you enjoy the Web. Features include fast performance, an elegant user interface, easy bookmarks, pop-up Blocking, inline find, tabbed browsing, SnapBack, automatic form filling, built-in RSS, resizable text fields, private browsing, and security.”
Downloading and installing Safari on PC is nothing new.
- Click the link here from your Windows computer to download Safari for PC.
- When you get to the downloading page, click on “Download Now” button.
- Wait until downloading is complete. Once done, you will be notified.
- Click on the SafariSetup.exe file from download bar located at the bottom of your browser.
- Proceed to install when prompted and accept terms and conditions.
There may lack free and paid plugins in Safari for Windows, but it definitely brings an elegant look of Apple’s touch and smooth UI. And all those Cons and improved feature we discussed helped this tool to be worth using. Irrespective of the windows version, Safari will work on Windows 7 and all the latest versions.