Whatsapp is considered to be the best instant messaging app which has multiple features like sending different files, photos, videos etc. But have you noticed when someone sends you any file photo or video it gets an auto download? But many of us don’t like this feature as it consumes data for the files which they don’t want to download. Now the question is what is the solution to this problem. The solution is very easy and it hardly takes few modifications in the settings to disable auto downloading on WhatsApp. Before we head for the process to disable WhatsApp saving downloading images videos on iPhone let us have a look why this step is required.
Why Disabling of Whatsapp saving downloading images, videos on iPhones is required?
These steps will help you show why we need to disable the auto download process on your WhatsApp. The steps will help you know which circumstances you need to disable the auto download of your WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Now a friend of yours sends you a file which you don’t want the look for but as your auto download is on the file gets automatically downloaded on your device which may be very annoying to you.
- Now if you are short with your data pack and someone sends you a file and it gets an auto download in that case you will surely get annoyed with this system.
- If you are running short on your device’s space and suddenly gets a file and it gets an auto download in that case you might have to delete your important file in order to give the new file place.
- Some time some unwanted people sends you files which you don’t want in that case too it gets an auto download on your device.
So these were some of the reasons why you might need to disable your auto-download process on your device. There are many such reasons but these are the most common ones. Now we shall look at how we can disable WhatsApp saving downloading images videos on iPhone. The steps will be easy and short to follow on.
Steps to disable WhatsApp saving downloading images videos on iPhone
This section will show you how easily you can disable WhatsApp saving downloading images videos on iPhone. The steps are very easy and reliable not like other locations where they guide you wrong. So follow the given instructions and help you get rid of the problem.
- To initiate the step with first go to your WhatsApp on your iPhone and then look for the settings option.
- The settings option will be in the top three dots which will be located on the right top corner of the WhatsApp page.
- Now on settings, you will get an option of data usage click on that option. Now this will lead you to another page.
- On this page, you will get an option of when using mobile data click on that option.
- Now on that page, you will get four options Photos, Audio, Video, Documents.
- Now you have to simply untick the options and click on the option of OK.
- Once you are done with that you will notice you can disable WhatsApp saving downloading images videos on iPhone.
- It takes hardly few minutes to follow the steps and it is totally a reliable one.
- Though there are few other steps to it is considered to be the best and the most trusted one as compared to that of any other steps.
- If the steps are not done properly it will not shows up the results.
So these are the steps which will help you to disable WhatsApp saving downloading images videos on iPhone. We are quite sure this will surely help you to achieve your work. The steps are very less and make sure you are following as per said. By following the steps many got benefits which prove that the steps are tried and tested. So hurry to follow the steps to get the best of the results.